TeamViewer 7 for Mac OS X released
TeamViewer 7 for Mac OS X has been released. The final Mac version completes the TeamViewer 7 package for cross-platform connections between Windows, Linux and Mac.
New features and enhancements:
- Join online meetings
- Host instant or scheduled meetings
- Improved communication tools
- Use video
- Use Voice over IP
- Take over the presenter role
- Movable TeamViewer Panel
- Improvements in the computers & contacts list
- Performance Improvement
TeamViewer is free for non-commercial users
Information for Existing Customers:
- TeamViewer 7 users can still establish remote control connections with TeamViewer 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- However, for technical and licensing reasons, a connection in the other direction, i.e. from TeamViewer 3, 4, 5 and 6 to TeamViewer 7, is not possible.
- The new meeting features are only supported by TeamViewer 7. Due to the large amount of new features, meetings with version 7 are not compatible with any previous versions due to technical reasons.
- With the release of the final version, we exchange the download links on our homepage and they now lead to the download of version 7. If you want to remain working with version 6, you can continue to do so. Your customers will find all of our previous versions on our website under Download/Previous versions.
We wish you lots of fun and success with TeamViewer!
Our qualified team will be happy to answer all your questions about licensing and technical issues
1 800 951 4573 (toll-free)
Show all contacts