What you will need
Make sure that you have prepared the following points:
- Your TeamViewer credentials.
- Access the Edge Device via Remote AppControl.
- The edge device is set up with the TeamViewer IoT Node-Red Plugin.
- Open the node-red web interface from your web browser and in the left panel you will find the
teamviewer iotnode. Configure it as described in the help window.
- Use the TeamViewer IoT node to create instances in TeamViewer IoT Cloud.
- Each node represents a TeamViewer IoT Metric in Node-Red environment.
- Each Metric needs to be assigned to a Sensor.
- For each Sensor, select or add a Client.
- The green dot at the node indicates a successful connection to the TeamViewer IoT Agent.
- In the TeamViewer IoT Cloud, the created sensors and metrics can be seen.