Deleting a widget is helpful to keep your dashboard clear and uncluttered.
Data will still be collected even after deleting a widget.
What you will need
Make sure that you have prepared the following points:
- Your TeamViewer credentials.
- The edge device is set up with a TeamViewer IoT Agent and TeamViewer Edge Management is enabled.
- The edge device is connected to the internet.
- A Widget is set up to collect data (see Add a Widget).
Delete a Widget from the Dashboard
- To log in to the IoT Management Console, open https://teamviewer-iot.com and use your TeamViewer account credentials.
- From the left menu select Dashboard.
- On the left side choose the Widget you want to delete.
- On the upper right of the Widget click the Widget Menu () > Unpin from Dashboard.