Collected data is saved in the IoT cloud. Download the raw data from the IoT cloud to analyze it with third-party tools.
What you will need
Make sure that you have prepared the following points:
- Your TeamViewer credentials.
- The edge device is set up with a TeamViewer IoT Agent and TeamViewer Edge Management is enabled.
- The edge device is connected to the internet.
- A Widget is set up to collect data (see Add a Widget).
Export the Data as CSV File
- To log in to the IoT Management Console, open https://teamviewer-iot.com and use your TeamViewer account credentials.
- From the left menu select Dashboard.
- On the left side choose the Widget which holds the data you want to export.
- On the upper right of the Widget click the Widget Menu () > Export to CSV.
The Export CSV data file dialog is displayed.
- Type in a filename
- Select the metrics you want to export
- Select the time range
- Click Export.
A download link is generated and is sent to your TeamViewer EMail.
Use the download link to download the data from the IoT cloud.
CSV file uses comma ( , ) as a list separator. Make sure to have the same setting in your Operating System not to have a display issue in case the file will be imported into third-party analysis tools.