- Add custom information to devices directly in the Computers & Contacts list, like operating system, department, or company. You create the fields centrally in the Management Console, so all your employees use the same fields.
- Quickly and easily group your devices according to the properties that are most relevant to you.
- See your recent connections and connect without having to search again.
- Search for devices and contacts on your Android device in the Computers & Contacts list.
up to 50%
Available Now: Trust IP addresses. This means that all devices on your network are automatically trusted and you no longer need to add each device separately.
Keep track of which devices and IP addresses you trust and remove devices if necessary, as an admin for all users of the company.
As an alternative to the trusted devices function, you can also use two-factor authentication for enhanced security and protection.
- Expand your IT service offering and support Android, iOS, and Windows 10 mobile devices. Only from TeamViewer: Mobile remote control from more than 70 Android manufacturers!
- With mobile-to-mobile connections, you can leverage the power of cross-platform connectivity and provide an all-in-one support experience.
Share files of any size up to 20 times faster at 200MB/s.
On your iOS device, you can use our integration with the iOS app files to centrally manage all files transferred from your device. The file transfer can be combined with any other iOS app, such as Box or Google Drive.
The frame rate indicates how often an image is played back per second, which affects how smooth or jerky the picture displays. TeamViewer 14 now transfers more frames per second to the remote screen, so you can always enjoy the fastest transfer of the remote screen </ strong>.
Perform repetitive processes with one click by running them as scripts.
In the future, repetitive processes that you need in many TeamViewer sessions can be run in seconds. Simply save the processes as batch, PowerShell, or shell scripts and upload them to the Management Console. The scripts are encrypted and stored in the cloud. During TeamViewer sessions, you can easily access and run them with one click.
Use the time gained to focus on the essentials and solve even more support requests in no time.
Latency is the speed at which the remote screen is displayed in your TeamViewer client and the time that passes from your click to the desired response. A year ago, this took at least 31 milliseconds. Now the reaction happens in only 15 milliseconds.
- View the important information about your assigned devices in the Management Console, like operating system, processor, or RAM. Quickly find devices that need maintenance tasks or updates.
- Define people responsible for service requests </ strong> within your personalized modules, so important tasks can be processed in a timely manner.
- The CPU load during a remote control session has dropped dramatically .
- Android smartphones and tablets now default to eco mode for reduced battery and data usage .
- The amount of data needed when accessing the Computers & Contacts list has decreased by up to 80% on iOS and Android devices</ strong>.
- Establish connections on low bandwidth with intelligent adaptive data compression and enjoy the best TeamViewer experience no matter where you connect.
Up to 50% less