How does mass deployment for TeamViewer Host for Android work?
You can use a configuration link to automatically assign several TeamViewer Host apps installed on your devices to your TeamViewer account.
- Open the TeamViewer Management Console and log in with your TeamViewer account. Please use the credentials of your Computers & Contacts list.
- Click Design & Deploy.
- Click Add Host and select Android Host.
- Define a name for the module and select a group in which the devices should be displayed.
- Click Save.
- The configuration link will be displayed.
- If the TeamViewer Host app is already installed on the device, the assignment is made after confirmation automatically.
- If the TeamViewer Host app has not yet been installed on the device, please open up the TeamViewer Host app in the Google Play Store first.
- Download and install the app.
- After installation, open the configuration link again.
Customers or prospective customers?
Submit a ticket
Do you have any further questions?