Home Office - Work from Home on Your Office Computer via Telework
Would you like to access your office computer from the comfort of your home, regardless of whether it's during work hours or after? If so, then TeamViewer is the perfect solution for your home office.
With TeamViewer, you can connect to your office computer anytime, leveraging its full potential for your telework: access documents on the company network, use specialized software at home (e.g., construction software, accounting software, financial management, project management software, tax software, or staff work records) or work on intranet content.
For Home Office use, try the TeamViewer full version. With the TeamViewer full version, you can securely and intuitively access your work computer from home, working as if you were sitting right in front of it. Plus, you don't need to bother with pesky VPN access or tedious configurations.
The following examples are features that you can use for your home office:
- Screen Sharing: work on your work computer as if you were sitting right in front of it. TeamViewer shares the computer's screen on your home computer, allowing you to work from home easily and intuitively.
- Remote Printing: print documents from your office computer directly at home.
- File Sharing: copy documents from your office computer to your home computer or vice versa.
- Remote Access: access database software on your office computer or content on your company network from home, allowing you to continue to work on projects and meet your deadlines.
- Deactivate display: deactivate the display on your office computer to protect sensitive content from your colleagues' inquisitive eyes.
- Multi-Monitor: use all the active monitors on your office computer. If you work with two or more monitors in your office, you can do the same at home. Select the desired monitor or display all monitors in either separate windows or together. You will always have everything at your fingertips.
How it Works
To start your telework:
- Install the TeamViewer full version on your home and office computers.
- On your home computer, enter the TeamViewer ID of your work computer under the heading "Control Remote Computer".
- Click the "Connect to partner" button.
- Enter the TeamViewer password of your office computer.
- Work on your office computer as if you were sitting directly in front of it.
Tip: If you add your office computer to your Computers & Contacts list, you can connect to that computer with a single click.
The following links will take you to additional useful content related to TeamViewer and Home Office use.
- First Steps for Remote Control: please refer to the First Steps documents to get started with using TeamViewer for Remote Control.
- First Steps for Unattended Access: please refer to the First Steps documents to get started with using TeamViewer for Unattended Access.
- Manual for Remote Control: for additional information on how TeamViewer for Remote Control works, please read the manual.
Customers or prospective customers?
Submit a ticket
Do you have any further questions?