How can I use TeamViewer apps in a commercial environment?
To establish a licensed connection with TeamViewer apps for mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8/RT, and BlackBerry), a licensed TeamViewer account is required.
You need to activate the TeamViewer license for your TeamViewer account in order to do this.
- Open the TeamViewer Management Console and log in with your TeamViewer account. To do this, log in using your account from the Computers & Contacts list.
- Click on your user name and open Edit profile.
- Click the Change license link under General.
- Enter your license number in the text field and click the Change license button.
- You have successfully activated your TeamViewer license for your TeamViewer account.
You can now log in to a TeamViewer app with that account.
- Open the TeamViewer app on your mobile device.
- Select the Computer tab.
- Enter your account information in the text field and click the Sign in button.
- You are logged in to the TeamViewer app with your account.
You can now use the TeamViewer apps in a commercial environment.
Characteristics of the TeamViewer business license
In order to use the business license on your mobile device, you need to link a TeamViewer ID to your license in the TeamViewer Management Console. The device with this related TeamViewer ID can then be used for commercial purposes.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Link your business license to your TeamViewer account (as described above).
- In your profile settings, click on the license you want to use.
- Enter the TeamViewer ID of the device you want to use for commercial TeamViewer connections.
- Click the Attach license button.
- You have linked your business license to your TeamViewer account and a device.
Customers or prospective customers?
Submit a ticket
Do you have any further questions?