How can I embed TeamViewer in my website?
You can embed TeamViewer into your website. To do so, use the TeamViewer button. You can create a button with your own text and a self- or pre-defined link. When finished, you can embed the created button into your website using HTML code. By clicking on the button, the defined link is called up.
To create a TeamViewer button, follow these steps:
- Click on the button below or open the website www.teamviewer.com/company/badgegenerator.aspx.
- Choose a language for the button.
- Choose a pre-defined link to TeamViewer modules or enter a custom link (e.g. to a TeamViewer module with your corporate design).
- Choose the displayed text or enter a custom text.
- Choose a button layout.
- Copy the code snippet.
- Paste the code snippet into your website source code at the desired location.
Customers or prospective customers?
Submit a ticket
Do you have any further questions?