How do I install TeamViewer on my Ubuntu system?
To install TeamViewer on your Ubuntu system, follow these steps:
- Download the TeamViewer full version under http://www.teamviewer.com/download.
- Open the
teamviewer_linux.debfile with a double click.
- The TeamViewer installation package will open in the Ubuntu Software Center.
- Click on the Install button.
- The Authenticate dialog box will open.
- Enter the administrative password.
- Click on the Authenticate button.
- TeamViewer will be installed.
- The status within the Ubuntu Software Center changes to Installed.
- TeamViewer is installed on your Ubuntu system.
You can also install TeamViewer via command line. Please find further information in the "How do I install TeamViewer on my Linux distribution?" article.
Customers or prospective customers?
Submit a ticket
Do you have any further questions?