Meet Remotely, Collaborate Closely
TeamViewer keeps you connected to your contacts and teams through secure videoconferencing and VoIP calls, instant chat, screen sharing, and more across devices and platforms — anywhere you meet.
Want to give TeamViewer a try?
Additional TeamViewer Features for Highly Effective Collaboration
TeamViewer web conferences can be used in a variety of ways to optimise teamwork and make collaboration as efficient as possible. The software is an ideal complement to your working environment. For example, you can export created meetings and share them via Microsoft Outlook.
What’s more, the following solutions from TeamViewer help you improve communication at all levels:
- Screen sharing enables participants to present and share content on their computer with others.
- By saving meetings and video conferences using the screen recording feature, other colleagues can get up to speed without the need for preparing time-consuming minutes.
- File sharing during a meeting makes it possible to quickly exchange documents
Start your teleconferences and video conference calls in TeamViewer and benefit from all the smart solutions for improving and accelerating your workflows. Whether you’re presenting to a customer or quickly discussing with colleagues, TeamViewer saves time and effort.
Web conferences with TeamViewer – Meetings without Limits
Online meetings made easy
Plan, invite and meet: start meetings in TeamViewer with just a few clicks and communicate with colleagues on all channels. It’s more than just teleconferencing.
Secure web conferencing
Secure your meetings with a password so that only authorised people who you’ve invited will be able to join your online meetings. And thanks to end-to-end encryption, everything you say and share will remain private.
TeamViewer is compatible with a wide range of operating systems. Even without installing the full version, your colleagues can participate in meetings.
What is a conference call?
A conference call is when several people take part in a call – TeamViewer facilitates this over the internet as online meetings. It enables colleagues in different locations to hold meetings together, increasing productivity and helping them get on with their jobs faster. Conference calling is ideal for last-minute meetings and enables employees to work more flexibly.
How many people can take part in a video conference call?
TeamViewer offers different license options, allowing up to 25 meeting participants with up to 10 video conference participants at a time.
How do I join a video conference call?
- Once the meeting has been set up, the organiser will send you the meeting ID and (optionally) an additional password for added security.
- Just before the meeting’s due to start, log in using the email link you’ve been sent, or alternatively access the meeting from https://go.teamviewer.com, and enter the meeting ID.
- Then simply wait for the other participants to join.
What are the different roles in a conference call?
Not everyone has the same rights in a conference call. With TeamViewer, roles are split into organiser, presenter, and participants. The organiser has all the rights and can delegate roles to others as well as delete people from the call. The presenter is able to record the session and can share their screen with others. All participants can use the online whiteboard as long as the presenter has enabled access for everyone.