Need help or more information? Browse through our helpful resources.
How do I add end-points to ITbrain?
All computers for which you want to use ITbrain are called end-points. ITbrain must be activated and configured on each end-point. We recommend using bulk activation within the TeamViewer Management Console. This way, ITbrain is activated for all available devices and a policy is assigned to each device. To do so, sign in the TeamViewer Management Console with your TeamViewer account.
- Select ITbrain > Overview and click on either the Monitor new device or the Protect new device button.
- Select the respective ITbrain services for each device.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select a policy for each service.
- Click the Activate button.
Alternatively, you can add end-points from within the Computers & Contacts list of the local TeamViewer installation.
- Sign in the Computers & Contacts list on the local device.
- Right click on the device for which you want to use ITbrain for.
- Click the Activate button either under ITbrain Monitoring or ITbrain Anti-Malware depending on which ITbrain service you want to use.
The end-points are monitored by the ITbrain services according to the criteria that are specified within the policies.