Need help or more information? Browse through our helpful resources.
How can I add an ITbrain policy?
Use ITbrain policies to check your devices for threats or functionality using own criteria. To do so, sign in the TeamViewer Management Console with your TeamViewer account.
Add monitoring policy
A monitoring policy determines according to what criteria your devices are checked by ITbrain Monitoring.
- Click the Monitoring tab under ITbrain.
- Click the Manage policies button followed by the Add Monitoring policy link.
- Add any monitoring checks.
Assign the policy to your devices. These are regularly checked based on the defined checks.
Add anti-malware policy
An anti-malware policy determines when and to what extent your devices are scanned for malware by ITbrain Anti-Malware.
- Click the Anti-Malware tab under ITbrain.
- Click the Manage policies button followed by the Add Anti-Malware policy link.
- Add any scan.
Assign the policy to your devices. These are regularly checked based on the defined scans.