TeamViewer Integration Partner:
Zoho provides a unique and powerful suite of software applications to power your business. With the new addition of TeamViewer’s powerful remote control functionality, agents and administrators can easily create a secure remote support session directly from the Zoho console to troubleshoot employee and customer issues.
With this integration, users no longer have to explain their problems, and helpdesk staff no longer have to blindly identify problems. This simplifies device management many times over.
- Employee hardware and software problems can be solved more quickly, increasing agent and employee productivity
- All types of customer issues can be more quickly identified and resolved – increasing overall satisfaction
- Extension provides an integrated and intuitive user experience that requires no training so that your agents can start supporting your customers immediately
- UI support for managing multiple parallel sessions, so that your agents are more productive
- TeamViewer sessions are documented and logged within easy-to-read reports
What exactly is Zoho?
Zoho is a cloud-based software suite that features a vast array of applications for running business as well as productivity tools. These include apps for emailing, accounting, HR management, and for many other purposes. The platform has over 45 million users worldwide, and helps many businesses run smoothly. Zoho also includes customer relationship management software (Zoho CRM) and an IT help desk platform (Zoho Desk). The former focuses on supporting businesses to engage prospective customers more effectively in order to develop more leads and close more deals, while the latter provides a platform for IT support agents to offer better customer service. However, up until now, these solutions did not include remote control capabilities; this is where the TeamViewer integration comes in.
Features of TeamViewer for Zoho CRM and Desk at a glance
- Create support service cases directly from Zoho CRM modules (e.g. Leads, Contacts, Accounts) or Zoho Desk tickets
- Control a customer’s device remotely with single-click functionality
- Preconfigured email templates for quickly and easily sharing service case links directly from the TeamViewer integration
- UI support for managing multiple parallel sessions
- TeamViewer sessions are documented and logged in easy-to-read reports
- Remote sessions are encrypted and highly secure
- Cross compatibility for PC, Mac, Android and iOS
How to install TeamViewer for Zoho
First of all, you will need a TeamViewer Corporate or Tensor license in combination with the Standard Integrations AddOn for Corporate and the Enterprise Addon for Tensor and Zoho CRM and/or Desk – the Zoho integration is not available for Business or Premium TeamViewer plans.
The installation of both TeamViewer extensions works in the same way, and you will find the downloads on the Zoho Marketplace:
TeamViewer for Zoho CRM
TeamViewer for Zoho Desk
Consult our TeamViewer user guide for Zoho Desk for more in-depth instructions, along with an explanation on how to use the extension.