With TeamViewer, you can easily create service cases and provide remote support right from your Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud. This includes Cases, Contacts, Accounts, Leads, and Opportunities. The remote troubleshooting experience is improved by optimizing communication between users and call center staff. Remote control has been proven to increase efficiency of service desks and improve customer satisfaction significantly.
- Create and join a support session directly from the Salesforce screen
- Share session information via Chatter or email. You can set different email templates per screen and communication type
- Customer joins the session with a simple click. Now added support for iOS Screensharing!
- Individual and company-wide reports now available within Salesforce with advanced search and filtering features
- New Lightning Mode app design to allow for more intuitive user interaction
- Supporter notifications as soon as a user becomes available to accept the connection
- Newly introduced MyDevices console that allows users to control managed devices (Unattended access)