Customer Success Story
Digitalization with TeamViewer has helped Norwegian CRM supplier Ganske Enkelt to streamline its customer support process for 10,000 users
Ganske Enkelt’s customers operate across a variety of b2b sectors including finance, trading and manufacturing, but one thing they are often characterized by is their long and complex sales processes. When it came to service and support for such specific needs, an efficient solution was needed.
Ganske Enkelt’s key challenges included:
- Small customer support team required to help a customer base of around 10,000 users
- Tailored CRM systems meaning there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution for supporting customers
- Varying customer knowledge of CRM systems meant support team had to understand and fix a range of problems
Using TeamViewer, Ganske Enkelt can offer first-class support by not just talking to customers, but interacting with customers. In turn, this has helped the company retain its strong customer base, one of Ganske Enkelt’s core business goals.
Whenever questions, concerns or problems arise, TeamViewer enables the customer service team to respond quickly and efficiently. TeamViewer just works and is the reason why Ganske Enkelt relies on TeamViewer for more than a decade.
- Increase in NPS score
- Satisfied customers for the long term
- Stronger integration between customer support and sales teams