How do you access a remote desktop from an iPhone or iPad?
- Install the TeamViewer app on your iOS device.
- Install or start the TeamViewer program on your desktop computer and make a note of its TeamViewer ID.
- Then enter that ID into the Partner ID field on the “Remote Control” panel on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click connect, and you’re good to go.
Is remote desktop for iOS free?
Downloading the TeamViewer Remote Control app for iOS is completely free. Simply go to the App Store and search for TeamViewer. You will have the option to use TeamViewer for personal non-commercial use, which is free, or to subscribe to the service through one of the flexible licensing packages.
How do you remotely support an iPhone or iPad?
- Install the TeamViewer QuickSupport app on the iOS device.
- On the connecting device, open TeamViewer and enter the QuickSupport session ID provided on the iOS device, and establish the remote control connection.
- On the iOS device, allow remote control.
- Swipe up on the iOS screen and press and hold the screen-recording icon.
- Select TeamViewer and start the broadcast.
- The person connecting to the iOS device can then guide the iOS user on solving issues with their device.