Until now, Würth could only access its shelving systems from a distance in a very cumbersome way in order to manage them centrally and to help the customer via remote control if necessary.
- Non-existent automation in the ordering system
- Travel to customer required in case of technical problems
- Remote maintenance with support for the latest product and market developments
With the Dell IOT Edge Gateway 3001 and TeamViewer IoT, Würth has created a central platform for current and future ordering systems and now has a web-based configuration interface that enables it to keep its shelves stocked anytime and anywhere.
Technicians solve any questions and problems that arise simply and securely via remote access.
- 100% availability of Würth products for customers
- Immediate remote support at the customer‘s site in case of need
- Significant cost reduction through reduced field work