Advanced Cyber Defense
Endpoint Protection with TeamViewer
Protection against malware and zero-day threats with Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response – fully integrated into TeamViewer.
Managed Cyber Protection from one single location
Keep your devices and servers clean and safe with advanced cyber defense powered by Malwarebytes and integrated into TeamViewer. Protect your computers and servers against threats such as viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, ransomware, as well as zero-day exploits. Get next-gen cyber security that not only searches for known signatures of known threats, but uses machine-learning and AI to detect, isolate and remediate zero-day attacks unknown to the respective software vendor and traditional endpoint protection solutions.
- Malware and zero-day exploit protection
- Machine-learning for detection of behavioral patterns
- Seamlessly integrated into TeamViewer and quickly deployed to your devices
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection provides cloud-based malware protection and remediation with precise threat detection, proactive threat blocking, and thorough remediation. Endpoint Protection is fully scalable and easy to use for organizations of all sizes.
- Lightweight agent – Keep endpoints operating at full speed, so you don’t have to choose between protection and performance.
- Complete protection – Protect your devices against viruses, spyware, ransomware, zero-day exploits, Trojans, rootkits, and more.
- Mass deployment – Deploy Endpoint Protection silently through TeamViewer, with no user disruption.
Endpoint Detection & Response
Designed to meet the security needs of enterprises and mid-market businesses, Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response provides all the functionality of Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and adds several critical EDR elements.
- Behavioral monitoring – enterprise-class detection that employs machine learning technology to spot anomalies, such as brute force attacks.
- Isolation modes – Utilize various modes to isolate threats and keep them from spreading.
- Ransomware rollback – 72-hour ransomware rollback for Windows workstations, so you never have to pay ransom, or lose your data.
Remote Endpoint Access
When Malwarebytes identifies a threat, you can remote in to the endpoint device with TeamViewer to check settings and status, and to take whatever action is needed to mitigate risk, all from the same platform. Even when Endpoint Detection and Response isolates a compromised device to protect the network, you can still safely remote in from TeamViewer.
Ability to rapidly deploy, launch, and manage Malwarebytes from the same integrated TeamViewer dashboard used to securely monitor, patch, and remote in to endpoints, giving you an increased level of situational awareness.
Support Workers Anywhere
Simple and fast deployment of Malwarebytes to in-office, remote, hybrid-remote, and BYOD workforces of any size through TeamViewer.
Malwarebytes is integrated in TeamViewer and will be rolled out via the already-installed TeamViewer client – no manual downloads or additional client are necessary.
Get insights faster with automated threat analysis and potential impact assessments, enabling CISOs to save time and alert executive leadership teams of potential risks quickly to mitigate issues and prevent escalated incidents.
Using a single lightweight agent, quickly pinpoint and block malicious code from running without impacting device performance.
Fight malware in a matter of clicks, not scripts, with comprehensive endpoint security features and automated capabilities — powered by the easy-to-use Malwarebytes Nebula cloud platform.