Snowmaking system manufacturer TechnoAlpin provides remote support with TeamViewer to ensure that winter fun is guaranteed.
Support via telephone and on-site visits should give way to a modern system with possibilities for remote access, troubleshooting and alerting.
- Worldwide support of more than 100,000 snow guns from over 2400 customers
- Support cases often require the collaboration of employees from different departments and locations
- Partially poor internet connection in the mountains
With TeamViewer, TechnoAlpin meets the requirements of its customers for technical support that can be called up at any time worldwide. With just a few clicks of the mouse, service staff access the control unit on site via an encrypted internet connection.
The average recovery time in remote support is 25 minutes with TeamViewer.
- Return of Investment after only 4 months by avoiding travel expenses
- 50% less time required for cases with several experts involved