TeamViewer for Android
Remotely control computers as well as transfer files to and from the remote computer. For commercial use, please observe these licensing notes.
Current version: 15.39.50
Buy a license in order to use even more TeamViewer features
Additional Downloads for Android
TeamViewer Assist AR
Provide easy, fast, and secure augmented reality-powered visual assistance to identify and solve problems from anywhere in the world.
For On-Demand Support:
Install the TeamViewer QuickSupport app on your mobile device to enable on-demand remote support from technicians connecting from Windows, Mac, Linux computers, Chromebooks, or other mobile devices.
For Unattended Access:
Install the TeamViewer Host app on devices you want to remotely access, even when they’re unattended by another person or not actively in use. From Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebooks (screen sharing only), or mobile devices, you can connect to any device that has TeamViewer Host installed on it, 24/7.
Join or Start a Meeting:
Keep your teams productive and aligned, wherever they are.
- Start and join meetings on the go
- Join screen-sharing meetings wherever you are, even on 3G
- Respond to team-chats anywhere, discussions sync instantly across desktop and mobile devices
- Keep your meetings private with RSA 4096 public/private key exchange and AES 256-bit session encryption
- Never miss incoming meeting requests on your cell phone, TeamViewer Meeting sends notifications and rings your phone like regular incoming calls
Looking for an older TeamViewer version or want to learn more about our supported operating systems?