The TeamViewer integration for AppTec360 enables attended and unattended remote control for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows desktop/mobile devices from within the AppTec360 Console. With TeamViewer, you can easily create a secure remote support session directly from your AppTec360 console and streamline remote administration. Remote troubleshooting is enhanced by optimizing communication between employees and IT administrators so that end users get the best possible support from their IT administrator.
With this integration, users no longer have to verbalize their problems, and helpdesk staff no longer have to blindly identify problems. This simplifies device management many times over.
- Provide remote assistance for managed devices including Windows 10 PCs, MacOS, iOS, and Android
- Information workers allow remote sessions with a simple click
- IT professionals connect from the AppTec360 Console
- Transfer files to the device or receive files from the device
- Push settings like Microsoft Exchange accounts to the device, or maintain WiFi settings
- Get information about CPU and RAM usage, battery health, storage, and more
- View installed apps and running processes
- All connections are fully encrypted
Download the AppTec360 HandBook