Tampa Bay, January 24, 2019– TeamViewer®, the global connectivity powerhouse, announced its expanded integration with ServiceNow, currently available in the ServiceNow Store. Initial integration introduced in 2016 focused on connecting IT staff and employees from within ServiceNow incident reports. Now, remote support sessions can be initiated from within any ServiceNow task-derived form, and offers a wide variety of new analytics options from ad hoc detailed individual incident notes to scheduled company-wide connectivity reports.
Authorized administrators can easily deploy the TeamViewer integration with ServiceNow company-wide in just a few small steps, enabling remote support for all types of managed devices – Android, iOS, macOS and Windows desktop/mobile devices – directly from within the ServiceNow dashboard. This improves collaboration and streamlines work processes between support staff, organizational silos, employees, and customers. Once a service case is initiated, end-users join the remote session at their convenience in one simple click – in the office or on the go – and the support team can troubleshoot ServiceNow incidents immediately.
- Initiate a support service case directly within ServiceNow Incident, Problem, Service Request, Change Request or any other task-derived form.
- Share the service case link directly from within ServiceNow with pre-configured email templates.
- Single-click functionality connects the caller.
- Gain control remotely of the caller’s device.
- “Active sessions” view empowers resolver agents to monitor multiple connection requests at once and notifies agents in-browser when end-users come online.
- On demand reports with connection details and supporters’ notes and automatically-delivered pre-scheduled company-wide connection reports for support administrators.
- All remote support sessions are very secure and completely encrypted.
“We have seen great adoption and positive feedback from our joint customers since we launched our first integration with ServiceNow. Now with this new release complete, we continue to innovate and bring new functionality to businesses worldwide,” says Alfredo Patron, senior vice president of business development at TeamViewer. “Our mission is to connect anyone to anything, anywhere at any time. We are happy to provide our integrated remote connectivity to ServiceNow users.”
To leverage this integration, organizations will need a ServiceNow license and a compatible TeamViewer plan. For more information, go to www.teamviewer.com/en-us/integrations/servicenow/.