4. What Software Are We Trying to Run – and Do We Even Know What’s Possible?
Most of the time, smart glasses come with only basic software solutions from manufacturers. To get the most out of the technology, you should look for software solutions that are:
- Device-independent, so different departments or locations may use different hardware
- Easily administered through drag-and-drop, no-code interfaces
- Scalable, with easy ways to add new workflows and processes
- Integrated with other technology, like IoT sensors
Every pair of smart glasses is only as good as the local software that supports the use case best. It is always important to consider the holistic system that you want to implement, not just the individual smart glasses.