Enterprise Remote Access and Support for Secure Connectivity
Why TeamViewer Tensor?
Powered by the world’s largest remote connectivity infrastructure — spanning 200 countries and connecting more than 2.5 billion devices. TeamViewer Tensor™ is an enterprise remote connectivity cloud platform, enabling organizations to deploy a large-scale IT management framework to access, support, and control any device or machine quickly and easily from anywhere, anytime.
TeamViewer Tensor has industry-grade security to protect your data including features like end-to-end encryption (4096-bit RSA/256-bit AES) and protocols that meet strict security certifications and compliance standards.
Seamless Remote Support
Whether you’re running customer support, employee IT support, technical operations, supply chain management, or operational technology, your customer and employee experience depend on having fast, flexible, easy-to-use remote support technology that helps you solve technical problems as quickly and smoothly as possible — without compromising data security.
- Deliver a next-gen customer and employee support experience for faster issue resolution, higher customer and employee satisfaction, and stronger brand loyalty and retention
- Provide end-to-end encrypted remote support for any device or machine, whether manned or unmanned to reduce downtime and on-site repair costs
- Enhance your customer service with secure next-gen support for mobile apps or web browsers, without accessing the entire device, ensuring customer privacy and GDPR-compliant support
Easy-to-Use Remote Access
When working from home or working on-the-go, your enterprise IT teams and employees can stay productive from anywhere with secure remote access to computers, mobile devices, servers, machines, or operational technology (OT). With TeamViewer Tensor remote access, their desktop files and corporate applications are always just a few clicks away. Enable your organization to work from anywhere to keep your business running efficiently — all without VPN.
- Offer remote work flexibility by enabling your workforce to remotely connect to corporate computers and mobile devices across platforms, from anywhere, anytime
- Remotely manage, monitor, and control industrial equipment and machines to improve operational efficiency, reduce issue resolution time, and maximize uptime
- Maintain and manage enterprise servers and Android-based point-of-sale (POS) systems, troubleshooting problems from anywhere in real time to minimize unplanned downtime
Instantly add remote access and remote control capabilities to any application with the TeamViewer Integration Suite
With the complexity and ever-increasing number of corporate applications, further fueled by new challenges due to remote or hybrid-remote work, IT organizations and support teams struggle with optimizing operations to provide faster support services for employees and customers across diverse platforms and devices.
Provide instant remote support for customers anywhere, anytime, across devices and platforms — the moment they need it most. Securely connect to remote devices, access files, and applications, take control of remote systems, and troubleshoot problems as though you were there in person.
Optimize your mobile app support services by integrating TeamViewer remote access and remote control functionalities seamlessly into your mobile apps. Secure and GDPR compliant, mobile app customer support enables support agents to access and see information in the app only, not the entire mobile device.
Support your website users with secure screen sharing co-browsing technology. Optimized for web and mobile devices, co-browsing enables your support agents to see customer screens in real-time and chat with them to resolve issues or answer questions, without exposing sensitive or private data.