Detect. Isolate. Remediate.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) — Powered by Malwarebytes, Integrated with TeamViewer
Proactive cyber defense with threat detection, isolation, and remediation for forward-thinking companies of all sizes.
Comprehensive Endpoint Detection and Response
Designed to meet the security needs of enterprises and mid-market businesses, Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response provides all the functionality of Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and adds critical Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) functionality, ensuring your business is safeguarded from current and upcoming threats. Detect, isolate, and remediate threats quickly and thoroughly – including ransomware attacks.
- Full Endpoint Protection functionality, including malware and zero-day exploit protection
- Granular threat isolation modes to halt the spread of malware
- Full ransomware rollback up to 72 hours after attacks
Endpoint Detection and Response by Malwarebytes can be easily rolled out to replace other solutions, such as Windows Defender.
- Managed, policy-driven cyber defense solution
- Maximum protection, without impacting endpoint performance
- Cloud-based for easy IT management
Along with detecting known threats, Endpoint Detection and Response uses machine learning to detect unknown “zero-day” threats, then initiates a remediation response:
- Process, network, and Windows desktop isolation
- Collection of detailed threat information for analysis and investigation
- Thorough removal of executables, artifacts, and changes
Endpoint Detection and Response offers businesses of all sizes an efficient cyber defense solution with high return on investment (ROI), and low total cost of ownership (TOC).
- Guided threat hunting to uncover Indicators of Compromise (IOC)
- 72-hour ransomware rollback for Windows workstations
- Lightweight client with no performance impact
If endpoints are compromised, Endpoint Detection and Response uses specific isolation modes to halt malware from spreading further, enabling security teams and end users to stay productive — even during attacks.
- Network Isolation – Limit device communications, effectively locking out attackers.
- Process Isolation – Restrict which operations can run to stop malware from spreading, while allowing end users to keep working.
- Desktop Isolation – Alert end users of threats and temporarily block their access, while still keeping the device online for analysis.
Find and reverse all changes made by malware. Endpoint Detection and Response locates all major and subtle residual changes that might lead to reinfection, artifacts, as well as potentially unwanted programs and modifications — without requiring device reimaging. A true “one and done” solution, it then maps out the correct path to remove all malware permanently.
Endpoint Detection and Response gives you peace of mind knowing that ransomware won’t damage your bottom line, reputation, customer experience, or team productivity by locally caching files on the endpoint for up to 72 hours. If you’re infected, EDR simply rolls back device changes and restores files that were encrypted, deleted, or modified.
Remote Endpoint Access
When Malwarebytes identifies a threat, you can remote in to the endpoint device with TeamViewer to check settings and status, and take whatever action is needed to mitigate risk — all from the same platform. Even when Endpoint Detection and Response isolates a compromised device to protect the network, you can still safely remote in from TeamViewer.
Rapidly deploy, launch, and manage Malwarebytes from the same integrated TeamViewer dashboard used to securely monitor, patch, and remote in to endpoints, for better visibility and situational awareness.
Deploy Malwarebytes quickly and easily through the TeamViewer Management Console to workforces of all sizes — whether on-site, remote, or hybrid — without disrupting users. No coding or downloads required.
Share your details and we’ll connect with you as soon as possible.